© Casey and Raising Smart Girls, 2008-2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Casey and Raising Smart Girls with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical or psychological professional. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL NOR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, these are my personal opinions as to what worked for our family.
- The suggestions on this website do not substitute for actual medical advice. It is simply our journey and what worked for my daughter. Please consult a professional for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of your child.
- Having problems with blog comments
- Gainfully employed again…as a microbiology diagnostic lab technician.
- One daughter’s SM success story
- Busy kids
- World Conference for Gifted and Talented Children
- Ken Robinson: How to Escape Education’s Death Valley
- Make me normal
- The cost of enriching a child’s education
- Living History – Civil War Days.
- It’s hard to believe this is the same child who had S.M.
- The Highly Sensitive Child
- Preparing for a Palate Expander
- Understanding Psychomotor Overexcitabilities in the Gifted Child
- What is intuition and how does it relate to the gifted individual?
- The Palate Expander Update
- Our daughter's selective mutism journey
- Highly sensitive children - our story
- Wow...there ARE others struggling with their kids' overexcitablities
- raisingsmartgirls on And this is why life with a selectively mute child is hard.
- raisingsmartgirls on Gainfully employed again…as a microbiology diagnostic lab technician.
- Jamie Childress on And this is why life with a selectively mute child is hard.
- Krissy Gibbs on Gainfully employed again…as a microbiology diagnostic lab technician.
- Jeanne on Silent Voices: Jeanne’s Selective Mutism Story
- 291,584 hits