© Casey and Raising Smart Girls, 2008-2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Casey and Raising Smart Girls with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical or psychological professional. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL NOR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, these are my personal opinions as to what worked for our family.
- The suggestions on this website do not substitute for actual medical advice. It is simply our journey and what worked for my daughter. Please consult a professional for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of your child.
- 342,959 hits
- Update on the formerly selectively mute daughter
- For teenagers and adults with Selective Mutism
- Interesting selective mutism documentary.
- Notes on preschools and IEP accommodation for SM kids.
- Coming out of a long hiatus
- Having problems with blog comments
- Gainfully employed again…as a microbiology diagnostic lab technician.
- One daughter’s SM success story
- Busy kids
- World Conference for Gifted and Talented Children
- Our daughter's selective mutism journey
- Preparing for a Palate Expander
- Damn it! I am a bored housewife...
- Fallen Caryatid
- The Highly Sensitive Child
- So what has worked for her selective mutism and anxiety
- Selective mutism evaluation partial results.
- My breastfeeding story (and this is what nursing a toddler looks like while studying).
- Thi on My breastfeeding story (and this is what nursing a toddler looks like while studying).
- raisingsmartgirls on Having problems with blog comments
- raisingsmartgirls on One daughter’s SM success story
- Outdoorsy mom on Having problems with blog comments
- chiffonchic on And this is why life with a selectively mute child is hard.
- 342,959 hits