I promised dh I wasn’t going to be writing for at least a day or two. I’m lacking a little bit of self-care because I’m writing too much. So instead I wanted to share one of my favorite songs.
© Casey and Raising Smart Girls, 2008-2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Casey and Raising Smart Girls with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical or psychological professional. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL NOR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, these are my personal opinions as to what worked for our family.
- The suggestions on this website do not substitute for actual medical advice. It is simply our journey and what worked for my daughter. Please consult a professional for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of your child.
- 371,121 hits
- Update on the formerly selectively mute daughter
- For teenagers and adults with Selective Mutism
- Interesting selective mutism documentary.
- Notes on preschools and IEP accommodation for SM kids.
- Coming out of a long hiatus
- Having problems with blog comments
- Gainfully employed again…as a microbiology diagnostic lab technician.
- One daughter’s SM success story
- Busy kids
- World Conference for Gifted and Talented Children
- Preparing for a Palate Expander
- Our daughter's selective mutism journey
- If you had controlling parents...how do you avoid becoming one?
- Understanding Psychomotor Overexcitabilities in the Gifted Child
- Be Greeted Psychoneurotics
- Did what we do for my daughter help her selective mutism?
- Fallen Caryatid
- Finding clues to her selective mutism (about retained primitive reflexes).
- Jim B on Fallen Caryatid
- Becky on Understanding Psychomotor Overexcitabilities in the Gifted Child
- Lisa Swaboda is Atlas Educational on Troubleshooting my highly sensitive child’s meltdowns
- whatsrealtome on And this is why life with a selectively mute child is hard.
- Thi on My breastfeeding story (and this is what nursing a toddler looks like while studying).
- 371,121 hits