© Casey and Raising Smart Girls, 2008-2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Casey and Raising Smart Girls with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical or psychological professional. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL NOR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, these are my personal opinions as to what worked for our family.
- The suggestions on this website do not substitute for actual medical advice. It is simply our journey and what worked for my daughter. Please consult a professional for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of your child.
- One daughter’s SM success story
- Busy kids
- World Conference for Gifted and Talented Children
- Ken Robinson: How to Escape Education’s Death Valley
- Make me normal
- The cost of enriching a child’s education
- Living History – Civil War Days.
- It’s hard to believe this is the same child who had S.M.
- Why it’s so important for parents to learn how to emotionally self-regulate.
- New thoughts about attachment and neuroplasticity.
- The Highly Sensitive Child
- Our daughter's selective mutism journey
- Preparing for a Palate Expander
- Troubleshooting my highly sensitive child's meltdowns
- Damn it! I am a bored housewife...
- About me
- Silent Voices: Meagan's Selective Mutism Story
- Understanding Psychomotor Overexcitabilities in the Gifted Child
- C on Did what we do for my daughter help her selective mutism?
- raisingsmartgirls on Does anyone speak the truth?
- Per Gunnar Hansø on Does anyone speak the truth?
- Kim Cooper on And this is why life with a selectively mute child is hard.
- Morah on Opening Closed Doors – Consultant for Selective Mutism
- 257,719 hits