© Casey and Raising Smart Girls, 2008-2011. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Casey and Raising Smart Girls with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
DISCLAIMER: I am not a medical or psychological professional. THIS IS NOT MEDICAL NOR MENTAL HEALTH ADVICE, these are my personal opinions as to what worked for our family.
- The suggestions on this website do not substitute for actual medical advice. It is simply our journey and what worked for my daughter. Please consult a professional for the appropriate diagnosis and treatment of your child.
- One daughter’s SM success story
- Busy kids
- World Conference for Gifted and Talented Children
- Ken Robinson: How to Escape Education’s Death Valley
- Make me normal
- The cost of enriching a child’s education
- Living History – Civil War Days.
- It’s hard to believe this is the same child who had S.M.
- Why it’s so important for parents to learn how to emotionally self-regulate.
- New thoughts about attachment and neuroplasticity.
- The Highly Sensitive Child
- One daughter's SM success story
- Preparing for a Palate Expander
- Highly sensitive children - our story
- So what has worked for her selective mutism and anxiety
- Overexcitabilities and the gifted - Living With Intensity
- Our daughter's selective mutism journey
- It's hard to believe this is the same child who had S.M.
- raisingsmartgirls on From selectively mute to student council representative.
- Veronica Lopez-Parker on From selectively mute to student council representative.
- Preeti on Why it’s so important for parents to learn how to emotionally self-regulate.
- agneslzh on So what has worked for her selective mutism and anxiety
- Suzy on Busy kids
- 250,498 hits